Shoulder Relief Girth - Dressage
The dressage size of the highly acclaimed girth can be used for dressage as well as any jump saddle that uses long billets (often monoflap). The Shoulder Relief Girth™ actually changes the position and angle of the billets to prevent the saddle from interfering with the shoulder.
It is built with absolutely top notch leather, along with flawless craftsmanship and includes the following features:
- Padded calf skin inside, with durable English hide exterior for long life.
- Double elastic on both ends with SS buckles, for horse comfort.
- Compatible with 100% wool fleece liner.
- Available in black sizes 18-34 inches.
- Indestructible looped keeper design will not break.