A flavoured multivitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement in STERIVET's exclusive balanced formula.
Supplies the athletic horse with:
- Essential nutritional and protective elements for improving fitness conditions, and the organism's stamina and energy recovery;
- High levels of vitamin E for muscle strength and tone
- B-Group vitamin complex and other vitamins to reduce stress and reactions of fatigue, and for rapid energy recovery
- iron (in the Sterivet - Niferex exclusive formula) to increaseand maintain a high level of red blood cells in the blood
- minerals and electrolytes to prevent dehydration, fatigue and to enhance development of the skeletal apparatus
- biotin for healthy and strong foot growth
- choline for liver protection
- essential amino acids and lipotropics for protein biosynthesis
- contributes to proper growth in foals and colts and to meeting all organic needs (vitamins and minerals)
- is fundamental for correcting nutritional deficiencies in feeds, especially in hay and cereal-based rations
- furnishes all the indispensable elements for pregnant and lactating mares.
Composition per kg. of product:
- Vitamin E 70.400 U.I. Iodine 52,8 mg.
- Vitamin A 4.400.000 U.I. Cobalt 7 mg.
- Vitamin D3 880.000 mg. Manganese 21 mg.
- Vitamin B1 3.520 mg. Zinc 352 mg.
- Vitamin B2 3.520 mg. Magnesium 1.567 mg.
- Vitamin B 6.880 mg. DL - Metionina 52.816 mg.
- Vitamin B12 17,6 mg. L - Lisina 4.050 mg.
- Vitamin H 3.521 mcg. Glicine 1.760 mg.
Vitamin PP 9.856 mg. Calcium gluconate 4.929 mg.
- Folic Acid 52,8 mg. Sodium cloride 20.774 mg.
- Panthotenic Acid 3.520 mg. Inositol 1.760 mg.
- Coline 1.760 mg. Iron 3.520 mg.
- Potassium lattate 14.788 mg.
Use and dosages: adult horses: one pouch daily in the feed ration in 10 - 15 day cycles race preparation: one pouch daily for 5 days including race daygestating and lactating mares: one pouch daily on alternating days in 15-day cycles
growing foals and colts: one pouch daily on alternating days in 10-day cycles. Available in single dose packs.